tried taking off the battery couple of times, tried alt+shift+del did not work either. nothing even happened on the screen. pls do help me what should i do?? pls leave me a private message.

help!!!
    08-20-09 04:14 AM
    Take the battery out, then plug in the charging cord. If you get the "missing battery" symbol, then it's probably your battery.
    You might try a different charger, to see if your cord has failed.
    08-20-09 04:34 AM
    Make sure when you do ALT+SHIFT+DEL that your using the right SHIFT not the left.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 12:20 PM
    First of all, by power button, you mean the same one as the end call button? You have to hold it down for something like 2 seconds for it to turn the phone off.

You say "tried taking off the battery a couple of times", are you saying you physically removed the battery? This will certainly shut off the phone wile the battery is removed. After you do that, try holding down the end call button for a few seconds and see if it works.

Otherwise, does the end call button work to end calls normally? If it does, you will have to try reloading the OS and see if that fixes it.
    08-20-09 12:33 PM
    There are a couple ways to power down. The simplest is the Red End Call key, press it and hold it for 3 seconds.

Second, there should be a Power Off icon on your Home Screen. That one is particularly useful when boarding an aircraft and you have to do in front of security.

Third, there are provisions for an automatic shutdown. Options / Auto An/Off can be set to shut down after hours to conserve battery power and let you get a good nights sleep.

Forth, pull the battery. Make sure nothing can bridge the four Gold contact points.

08-20-09 12:38 PM
    i don't think there's something wrong with my battery. cause when i try to boot it up thru taking off the battery it powers up. tried holding the powerbotton for a while but nothing happened. now my alt key won't work like b4. b4 i just hold down the alt key and press any symbol i want but now if i press the alt key, i can't press anything else. i have to lift the alt then press the symbol. tried soft reboot but won't work either. noting's happening on my screen.
    08-22-09 03:02 AM
    i don't think there's something wrong with my battery. cause when i try to boot it up thru taking off the battery it powers up. tried holding the powerbotton for a while but nothing happened. now my alt key won't work like b4. b4 i just hold down the alt key and press any symbol i want but now if i press the alt key, i can't press anything else. i have to lift the alt then press the symbol. tried soft reboot but won't work either. noting's happening on my screen.
    I'm not sure if I understand it right?

Are you somehow saying the majority of your buttons aren't responding?

If that's the case, do you have insurance and or is it under warranty?

If you don't you can go and find a cellular repair shop that specializes in blackberries or just buy another used or new?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 04:19 AM
    I am having kind of the same issues. At some point, it manages to fix itself and I'm fine for a while, then everything freezes up again.
    08-31-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD