I have Quick Pull Free, and have it set to reset everytime my memory goes below 20MB. About a 10 days ago it has been going below 20MB at least 5 times a day. Today it has been doing every 10 minutes. This is driving me crazy. Can somebody please help me?

It's a Curve 8330m
    04-02-10 03:34 PM
    Change the setting, at least temporarily, to a lower threshold. What is the file free memory right after a reboot?

It is pretty hard to get an 8330m below 20MB of file free memory on a 4.5 OS. Do you have a lot of pictures, videos, or hundreds/thousands of mesages and emails in your device memory? Do you have a memory card, if you do, are all your media (pics, vids, music) on your card?
    04-02-10 03:46 PM
    Change the setting, at least temporarily, to a lower threshold. What is the file free memory right after a reboot?

It is pretty hard to get an 8330m below 20MB of file free memory on a 4.5 OS. Do you have a lot of pictures, videos, or hundreds/thousands of mesages and emails in your device memory? Do you have a memory card, if you do, are all your media (pics, vids, music) on your card?
    My file free is 25136542 after a reset(just did one 5 minutes ago). I have no videos, no more than 30 pictures on it, and I have about 20 saved messages. I have a 16 gb card in it with less than 1gb of music.

Just checked space on the card Total space 14.8gb, Free space 13.3gb
    Last edited by cookie1069; 04-02-10 at 04:08 PM.
    04-02-10 03:56 PM
    If your pics are in device memory, move them over to the sd card. Then change the setting in the Camera Menu to save pics to media card.

Also, are you properly closing out apps when you are done using them? Use menu, Close/Exit instead of using the Back/End key, or your apps could continue to run in device memory.
    04-02-10 04:12 PM
    If your pics are in device memory, move them over to the sd card. Then change the setting in the Camera Menu to save pics to media card.

Also, are you properly closing out apps when you are done using them? Use menu, Close/Exit instead of using the Back/End key, or your apps could continue to run in device memory.
    That worked thank you.
    04-04-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD