Ok, at one point while messing around with my 8330 I put it enterprise configuration. I want to reverse it but cannot find where that was. I have searched the forum and googled, a lot. Does anybody know how to unscrew my screwup? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 02:34 PM
    Just a guess: Options>Advanced Options>Enterprise Activation or similar
    HTH
    01-31-10 03:00 PM
    Just a guess: Options>Advanced Options>Enterprise Activation or similar
    HTH
    I should have mentioned that I tried that. It says "status: not activated" but every time I pull the battery and it re boots it says "enterprise configuration". Any ideas?

01-31-10 05:08 PM
    I can't think of anything. Sorry.
    01-31-10 05:35 PM
    If all else fails, you can wipe completely with jl cmndr and reload the OS. Then do an Advanced Restore and restore only necessary databases like messages, address book, bbm, etc.

01-31-10 07:00 PM
    Call your carrier and make sure that you weren't switched to BES and that you still are on a BIS account.

01-31-10 08:03 PM
    Just to let everyone know, I had to take my phone to Sprint and get it wiped. The cell brite kept asking for a password before it could copy my contacts. Nothing I, the store tech or the tech from Sprint's blackberry help line (who was on speaker phone) could get my contacts copied. And no, they weren't backed up. A mildly painful reminder in backing up.
    It took care of the problem, although I just upgraded from 8330 to 8530 and when they changed phones my old one again went into Enterprise configuration. Not a problem now, just weird.
    Thanks to all for the replies, always appreciated.

03-15-10 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD