It was a cold morning her in Oregon and i woke up to my poor curve! none of the keys were working! of course i tried some stuff and took out the battery and then that didn't work so i backed it up with an old back up and it didn't work uninstalled some stuff and now i a at a lose! what am i to do but ask the greatest people at crackberry. so here ye go! anything will help. Please and Thank you.

PS i have not gotten this wet or dropped it!
    02-19-09 10:46 PM
    Are you saying that your Curve was in the cold? As possibly freezing temp? If so, it is possible that there was some condensation, and with the cold, iced inside. If so, put it in a bowl of rice, @ room temp, and cross fingers.

Aside from that, not a clue...
    02-19-09 10:50 PM
    Are you still under warranty..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:51 PM
    No it was not in the cold it was in my house nice and toasty on the charger. i was being dramatic. no I'm not under warranty
    02-19-09 10:53 PM
    Unfortunately there have been a lot of these threads lately, with no clear cut solution.

Try pulling the battery with the phone turned on and leaving the battery out a couple of minutes before reinstalling it. May have to do it a couple of times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:57 PM
    If you have pulled the battery, and the keys are still not working, this would result to being a hardware issue cause by the manufacturer. A visit to your local T-Mobile store maybe in order, or a call to RIM, pleading your case to both. Other than that... there isn't must you can do, save getting a new one.
    02-19-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD