I was updating my curve and right at the end when it was about to finish it say error and closes down and now my curve is blank with a circle, square, and triangle in the middle crossed out and on the bottom of tht it has three number 507. I can not do nothing with it.

I have tried to update it again but it says my blackberry is not connected to my laptop when it is.

What should I do?????
    11-15-07 11:20 PM
    Firstly remove your battery for about 30 seconds then replace it to see if it will restore itself to before you began the update.
    11-15-07 11:25 PM
    Firstly remove your battery for about 30 seconds then replace it to see if it will restore itself to before you began the update.

Tried tht now my led light just blinks red.
    11-15-07 11:34 PM
    Tried tht now my led light just blinks red.
    I had that happen to me as well, the same day I bought mine. So I preceded to take it back the next morning and they gave me a new one. I tried all night to get it to work doing battery pulls and the works. Nothing ever worked so that's what I had to do. You should have a warranty if it's been over 30 days. I would call customer service to what they can do for you. It sucks I know. Good luck
    11-16-07 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD