OK, another SOS...

I just "moved in" to my new Pink curve from the old silver one. I just went through "restore" and put all my info from the old on on this one. But whoa! my browser is gone! I've done "show all" and it isn't here. How do I find it?

Thanks!
    08-12-08 07:11 PM
    did ya resend the service books?
    08-12-08 07:15 PM
    You can re-register you device as well...
    08-12-08 07:17 PM
    go to options advanced options/ host routing hit the menu button then register now
    08-12-08 07:18 PM
    guys how about when we reply to something we actually tell the op how to do something i seriously doubt that she know how to "register the device" or "resend service books" i'm not trying to be a d#ck but if you're going to try to help be a little more detailed
    08-12-08 07:19 PM
    guys how about when we reply to something we actually tell the op how to do something i seriously doubt that she know how to "register the device" or "resend service books" i'm not trying to be a d#ck but if you're going to try to help be a little more detailed
    I can respect that. All good...
    08-12-08 07:21 PM
    I can respect that. All good...
    ya like i said i wasn't trying to be mean
    08-12-08 07:22 PM
    OK thanks!

I deleted all the service books and then did a register now. All looks good so far!

Thanks!
    08-12-08 07:23 PM
    ya like i said i wasn't trying to be mean
    I know BB23, i am aware you are a nice guy and i could have explained it better. When your right, your right...
    08-12-08 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD