Okay...I tried searching through all the threads and posts, and I can't find any answers. This is my problem:

My best friend just converted to a Blackberry...she has an 8130 with Sprint. I tried to add her but everytime I do it has her in Pending for days..and she says she never gets a request.

I've sent it via her PIN...nothing

I've sent it using her email address through blackberry.net....and a strange things happens. A request comes through to me...saying that I want to add my own email address...what the heck is that?

I've done a battery pull and so has she, but nothing. Can someone help me please.

And yes...she does have a blackberry plan.
    05-09-08 06:51 PM
    mrs D., If you have not found a solution yet, give this a try, both you and your friend delete the invites from your devices then resend the service books and re-register the Host Routing Tables on your device then send her an invite again.
    05-10-08 12:46 AM
    You may not be adding the number the right way:

Open BBM, press the menu button, select add contact, scroll to the top of the address book you will see it say [Use Once], DO NOT CLICK THIS, press the menu button (left of trackball) and select request by pin. Enter the PIN number and click the track ball, then click OK
    05-10-08 12:58 AM
    *amazinglygraceless - thanks for the tip! No wonder I couldn't add anybody! This whole time I didn't think anybody wanted to talk to me! Lol!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 01:50 AM
    Thank you for your help everyone! I finally got it to work!! I'm not sure my bff's husband will be as happy, but now we can chat all the time!!! Yaaay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD