I have an 8310 and recently got a 2 GB Micro SD card which is not staying in. I can insert it, but I can't close the little door. Everytime I try to, the card pops out. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? The card is a perfect fit, it's just when I try to close the door that it causes the card to pop back up. Thanks...
    08-22-08 02:23 PM
    Welcome to CB.

Did you push it in far enough?

It should click in and be flush with-in the device.

Or, is in the right way?
    08-22-08 02:27 PM
    you slide the card in the door, dont set it right on the mainboard
    08-22-08 02:28 PM
    OMG!! I got it! u guys are fantastic. Thank you for replying so fast. Benz, I put it in the door, and that did the trick. Many thanks
    08-22-08 02:43 PM
    you slide the card in the door, dont set it right on the mainboard
    I always felt like I never got my card in my Curve properly even thought it worked. I just took it out, put in the door, closed the door and slide the door shut and it fit perfectly. Drove me craxy before, 'cause I couldn't find instructions anywhere.

Thanks.
    08-22-08 02:54 PM
    Drove me craxy before, 'cause I couldn't find instructions anywhere.

Thanks.
    BlackBerry 101 Lecture 6: How to Install a Media Card into your BlackBerry
    08-22-08 03:07 PM
    Took me around 30 mins to get that bugger in there, when I finally figured it out I felt really stupid. It would help if the manual was better at explaining it even though it did show the pics correctly, I missed it..

Julian
    08-22-08 05:07 PM
    08-22-08 06:12 PM
    LOL Figures there'd be a great tutorial. Only problem was I was doing where I wasn't around a computer, and with the battery out I couldn't use my BB.
    08-22-08 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD