i dont know what happened or what i did....all my memory in my 2gb microsd card is lost..dissappeared..all my songs and pictures....and it wont let me load anything on to it.....and hook it up on my computer..and enable mass storage mode...my computer can't find my phone....in the media card options...it says"MEdia card cannot be read. Verify that the memory card is formatted.".....this is the second time it happened...and had to buy 2 mircro sd cards....someone plz help on what i can do...anyone else having this same problem?....
    11-04-07 09:54 PM
    i have not had any trouble with mine pull the batt and the card clean the card see what happens
    11-04-07 10:50 PM
    This may be stating the obvious but when the BB is plugged in to the computer you will not be able to read the card from the phone. Once you unplug it you should be able to see it on the device.
    11-05-07 12:36 AM
    i have done the batt pull....cleaned the card...and i cant see the memory card on the device...=[[
    11-10-07 10:11 PM
    Not sure exactly you're doing...
    I had a problem after syncing/adding themes that it said the sd card needed to be formatted. I went through that process a couple times and decided not to throw the thing across the room.
    I don't know what caused the problem (I'm on a Mac) but it was fortunate that I had saved all my ringtones etc. in a folder on my desktop. I dragged them back to the card (after formatting) and just decided to quit trying to add any more themes.
    11-11-07 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD