I don't know what happening to my curve but it been happening a lot lately now. Sometime when try to dial a number by pressing the number pad, it won't actually dial that number but instead all it show is just the alphabet. (please not that cap lock is not on). sometime when I receive a call, I tried to press the answer button but it does not work and will not work at all until I re-boot the phone so I'll missed that call. The menu button does not work too. Does anyone know what is wrong with my phone thank.
    08-31-08 12:09 AM
    Since no one else has suggested anything, at least check your free memory. Options / Status / File Free. What you are describing are not typical low memory symptoms, but if your file free is less than 12 000 000 bytes, you need to perform the Stoner procedure that's linked in my sig. That'll help you recover memory, and might help your problem.
    08-31-08 11:49 PM
    it not a memory problem, I have more then 20 000 000 everytime it happen.
    09-01-08 10:26 PM
    Have you recently upgraded your OS? I don't know why your phone is freaking out. May need to return for warranty exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 10:31 PM
    Did you turn off dial from home screen?

09-01-08 10:39 PM
    Did you do a battery pull?

09-01-08 10:43 PM
    Did you turn off dial from home screen?

what is that, how do I turn it off. (and yes I already did the battery pull)
    09-03-08 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD