I currently have a HTC Apache (XV6700), running Windows Mobile 6 (PocketPC). The problems in synchronizing to my Exchange server (it hangs on calendar now) are driving me nuts and there's no solution in sight. I'm considering switching to the BlackBerry Curve because my IT dept says it's more solid and stable (with respect to OS, performance, and PIM synchronization). As near as I can tell, it has the same hardware features (plus a true GPS). Am I wrong? Does the XV6700 do anything the BlackBerry Curve doesn't? What about available software? I need to know about stability of the platform, battery lifetime, available software, etc. I want the biggest screen possible (is the Curve the one?), and will be using wifi, camera, cell phone internet access, etc. Does it open Microsoft Word documents (Excel, etc.)? Any comparison thoughts would be appreciated.

Mike
    01-30-08 08:21 PM
    my god get the blackberry....there are mensturating teenage girls more stable than windows mobile. you'll love it. i had a wing and then switched to a curve. i should have gotten a curve from jump
    01-31-08 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD