I did something on my Curve and lost the Voice Notes Recorder Icon on the Home screen. The application is still there and I can get to it thru Media but can't seem to find a way to get it back on the home screen. I'm familiar with Hide and Show All but it is not there.

Verizon Technical support couldn't help and suggested a master reset to get it back. Any ideas as to how I could recover the lost or missing icon??
    09-27-09 09:29 PM
    battery pull with device on...
    09-27-09 09:32 PM
    Battery Pull didn't help. Still missing the icon on home screen.
    09-28-09 07:02 PM
    Just throwing out an idea because I've done it before. If you rearranged your icons you may have accidentally dropped it in to another folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:35 PM
    Yes, that may be what happened. I can find the application in the Media folder but can't figure out how to move it back to the Home Screen.

Any ideas??
    09-29-09 06:02 AM
    Glad you found it. Highlight the icon hit the menu button. Select move and move the icon to the folder icon and it will say move up. Select and tada you should have it back where you wanted it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 07:45 AM
    YES. I found it in Documents to Go folder and was able to Move it like hootyhoo described. Thanks.
    09-29-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD