Ok so can someone pls help me?! My berry has stopped working! my phone does nothing when any of the keys are pressed...I dont know what happened..i had only been off the phone about 10min before i pulled it back out to send a text message but when I tried to enter my password nothing happened my screen doesnt even light up (no my battery is not dead) i did a battery pull and after my phone reboots i can see my screen for abt 10sec or so until it times out again..my phone is still alerting me that i have new messages and my calls are still coming through i just cant answer the phone?! i called vzw tech sup and 1 1/2 hrs of troubleshooting and reinstalling my software its still not working...anyone have any other ideas or do i just need to go and let a tech sup person at the store look at it tomorrow!?!?!??!

thanks in advance
    04-18-09 11:56 PM
    Take it to a store, show them what it's doing and request a
    warranty exchange.

Try to make a backup first.
    04-19-09 12:00 AM
    Take it to a store, show them what it's doing and request a
    warranty exchange.

Try to make a backup first.
    That's what i would do!
    04-19-09 12:02 AM
    ok thanks you guys! i'll do that 1st thing in the a.m.!
    04-19-09 12:10 AM
    My Curve did this same sxact thing on Sunday. I went to the Verizon store in town and since the keyboard wasn't working they couldn't even attempt a master reset. They called up corporate and ended up ordering me a new phone. Alreayd got my new phone today. All in all very pleased with the process....except for being without a useable BB for a couple days...lol
    04-21-09 08:11 PM
    My Curve did this same sxact thing on Sunday. I went to the Verizon store in town and since the keyboard wasn't working they couldn't even attempt a master reset. They called up corporate and ended up ordering me a new phone. Alreayd got my new phone today. All in all very pleased with the process....except for being without a useable BB for a couple days...lol
    O really woow...well waiting on Fedex i ended up being w/o a Berry for almost 5 WHOLE days!!!!! which is waaaayyyy to long..but i'm back in the game now..well almost now my internet isn't working!?!? any help w/ that??
    04-24-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD