Ok everyone so far so good with the new curve. My question is the internet is very very slow compared to the Dare phone I had. I tried sending a sms from the opera website but never got to my phone. Any suggestions on speeding up the internet please? Thanks again
    02-26-09 10:05 AM
    Well you might want to take a look at your browser configurations. Try unchecking a few of the items that are checked. And keeping the emulation on blackberry. Or you might want to check the emulation

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 10:12 AM
    Ok everyone so far so good with the new curve. My question is the internet is very very slow compared to the Dare phone I had. I tried sending a sms from the opera website but never got to my phone. Any suggestions on speeding up the internet please? Thanks again
    I have been having a lot of problems with Opera this morning and it is not a blackberry problem it is an Opera problem with their servers. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I was able to do everything i wanted to using the BB browser but normally it is much slower than the Opera Mini browser.
    02-26-09 10:47 AM
    Ok In my dare I was told it had a full html browser and the curve is not? Will downloading opera help with this? Also using the blackberry browser and going on craigslist im looking at appliances for sale, it shows that is has a pic but none of the links show the pic in the description as they would on home pc. Is there a setting for this?
    02-26-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD