I have been dragged into the BB universe kicking and screaming. At the risk of having things thrown at me right out of the starting blocks I must admit that I have been a longtime Palm user. My company is trying to streamline the devices being used and I will have a BB Curve thrust at me in the next day or 2. I want to be happy about this change but the best I can muster at the moment is a bit of positive curiosity. I can barely be considered optimistic about this. Can anyone give me some good reasons to be happy about this forced move? Feel free to bash the Treo 680 I have been using if it helps.
    Last edited by projectman; 10-07-08 at 10:36 AM.
    10-07-08 10:29 AM
    well, the blackberry, it just.. it just is..

well, it just IS LOL

Play with your new one for about a month, then post a follow up

Ive never been a HUGE phone person blah blah, I dont do anything special on it, its my communication tool mostly, IM's, SMS and MMS, email etc etc..but I will always now have a blackberry.

Its just a great *must have*
    10-07-08 10:38 AM
    Don't know much about the palms outside of my roommate hating his. .

I LOVE my curve though, and I'm sure you will too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 10:41 AM
    Soon the kicking and screaming will be a little different... you will kick and scream if someone SUGGESTS that you give up your Blackberry! I, too, made the change from the Treo (the latest was the 800w but only for a week - it was the 755p before that!) and I made it with no small amount of trepidation! But, it was short lived. The berry was comfortable, easy to adapt to, and it is a powerful and very stable machine. Rachel is right (well, she is SO much more than that! lol) and, if you do ANY email, ever text ANYONE, and your phone is your mobile office... well, you are going to mark the date you got your berry in red on your calendar and celebrate it as a holiday. I think that about sums it up. Welcome to Crackberry, the source for the questions you will surely have (that is the voice of experience talking) with an untold number of people who are ready, willing, and able to assist. And, the search feature here is most helpful. Almost every thing you could want to know is right in the search area. Also, I can't help but suggest that you go here: BlackBerry 101 | CrackBerry.com you will be glad you did!! See you around the CB!
    10-07-08 10:50 AM
    10-07-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD