Hi, I am a new blackberry user, I only have a couple of weeks with it, the issue is that I saw that the new Desktop Software 4.3 was released, I downloaded it and it works just fine, but my question is,

The Desktop Software and the BB Os are two different things right?

I mean even though I have downloaded the 4.3 Desktop software the new Os where you have like the "L" format for the Icons and video record capability has not been released yet am I right?

Thanks again for your time
    11-14-07 08:30 PM
    Yes, the Desktop Manager software and the OS on your device are 2 different software packages.

Not sure about your other question regarding the 4.3 OS since it's not available for my device yet, but there are lots of smart people here who will be able to help you out.
    11-14-07 08:33 PM
    Yeah Im sorry the second part of the question wasnt really clear, but Thanks you answered my question anyway.... Now Im clear...

Anyone has a clue of the 4.3.1 OS release dates??? Thanks again
    11-14-07 08:38 PM
    No release date as of yet. I was told today by a Rep that they are holding off until they fix some glitches that may or may not be in the new Pearl they released with the OS. It seems like years end. I hope sooner.
    11-14-07 10:16 PM
    i dont really initially like the L format,im kinda feelin the apps on the left like on the 8300
    11-14-07 10:27 PM
    Thanks for the answers though I guess we'll all wait ajajaj
    11-15-07 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD