I've read around and can't find any help on this. I have a Curve 8330 and Boost Mobile. When I use any messaging I have an icon that appears at the top of the screen to the left. It is a black circle with a tiny white something in a red dot on the outer border and a white arrow pointing to the center. There is a number 1 to the left of the icon. The same icon appears on the right side at the top when I use the browser.

I only see the icon when using messaging or the browser.

Obviously there is one of "something" out there and I have no idea what! Any help is appreciated.
    12-10-10 07:11 PM
    It sounds like an app world update. Does it look like anything in the pic?

12-10-10 07:20 PM
    I've read around and can't find any help on this. I have a Curve 8330 and Boost Mobile. When I use any messaging I have an icon that appears at the top of the screen to the left. It is a black circle with a tiny white something in a red dot on the outer border and a white arrow pointing to the center. There is a number 1 to the left of the icon. The same icon appears on the right side at the top when I use the browser.

I only see the icon when using messaging or the browser.

Obviously there is one of "something" out there and I have no idea what! Any help is appreciated.
    sounds like its an app world update.
    Unidentified icon
    check out this thread.
    12-10-10 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD