so i got a replacement curve today and it was working fine...then i plugged it into my laptop and it started to load up all my saved data from my last phone well at least i thought it was then it said fatal error occured and stoped....now all i get when i turen it on is a circle with a box in it, that has a square a circle and a triangle in it and the numbers 507 under it????what do i doooo
    05-07-09 06:24 PM
    You have a device with no OS on it, the device can be recovered. If you just got it today, take it back and get a new one...
    05-07-09 06:27 PM
    i got it from insurance though can i take it back to verizone...and is there anyway for me to put on on myself
    05-07-09 06:28 PM
    anyone?????
    05-07-09 07:20 PM
    Yes, you can reload the OS, here is a guide to follow right here http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...erizon+8330+os You have Verizon, so no need to delete the Vendor file...
    05-07-09 07:24 PM
    Murderer! Someone call the BBPD!

No seriousely fatal error? It was working fine when you got it? Call the insurance comp and tell em "what kind of junk are you trying to push on me? Sending me a bb that doesn't work?" They'll send you a new one right away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD