N7okn, don't feel bad about putting yourself through this whole episode. It sounds like something I might do.

" Hmm, this little thingy doesn't want to come out. Maybe if I pull a little harder...aw f#@*!"
    04-02-09 09:11 PM
    OK I got my mid plate, and everything is working perfectly. The mid plate went in nicely. Thanks to the awesome people on this site.
    Awwww this means we cant laugh at you any more *taps foot waiting for you to break it again* .... We'll be right here
    04-02-09 09:16 PM
    Where is CX? Try HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

They do repairs as well as sell parts. Im not gonna rib ya because I've done some pretty stupid sh!t also. Good luck!
    04-02-09 09:24 PM
    What someone said it was lucky the toiket water they dropped their phone in was clean? Didn't you take microbiology man? There is no such thing as a clean toilet. Face it you had feces on your face and mouth. Just sayin...
    04-04-09 02:34 AM
    oh my oh my
    04-04-09 06:05 AM
    Aw that sucks. Hopefully people will read this and learn from your mistake.
    How you get it sorted out!
    04-04-09 01:02 PM
    You said you only pulled off the STICKER right? .... Why would this impact your GPS ... unless the guts to the GPS was attached to the sticker??

have you actually tried it to see if it was really dead? If worse comes to worse, just go to VZW and tell them your phone is broken and the GPS doesn't work and leave the story at that. See what happens ... good luck
    04-04-09 01:54 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD