I need to unlock my Curve 8310 from Rogers. Does anybody know of any reputable sources or past experience doing so? I was looking at a website called GSM Unlock International. They're only charging $20 which seems too good to be true. Has anybody had any experience with them? I also have a Pearl 8100 from Rogers that i need to unlock as well.

Thanks.
    10-01-08 05:52 PM
    ive used gsmphonesource.com a few times and they have always gotten it to me quickly and accurately
    10-01-08 05:56 PM
    Try BBEnriched
    The cost is slightly less but the service is very fast.
    10-01-08 05:57 PM
    Another thing you could try, is your carrier. If your account is in good standing, and depending on how long you've had your device, they'd normally give you the said code...
    10-01-08 05:58 PM
    Another thing you could try, is your carrier. If your account is in good standing, and depending on how long you've had your device, they'd normally give you the said code...
    HAHA. I actually tried calling Rogers last night and they said they don't give out the unlock code to anybody. I even gave them the believable story that i was travelling to Europe and I need to get it unlocked for that.
    10-01-08 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD