Hey guys,

My trackball fell out last night at a concert, and was not able to find the pieces to it. I ordered a new trackball today but I want to be able to read my text messages until it comes in. I know you can use shortcut keys but whenever I try to follow the codes I am not able to because I have those keys set as speed dials for peoples numbers. It's pretty much only going to let me see my address book, which is my first chosen icon on my list of applications. How can I move up or down or left or right to get to anything else? What do I do? HELP!
    08-11-08 11:27 PM
    Maybe try the menu key?
    08-11-08 11:31 PM
    You could hide each icon in your menu until you get to your messages. But then I don't know how you'd actually open them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 12:09 AM
    hold alt + back key (right of the trackball) and keep pressing it until it cycles to messages. at that point you can hit u to go to unread messages. once in a message hit p to cycle through your messages. i think that'll work temp. if I got it wrong someone will def correct me.

sorry forgot how to tell you to get into the message - press enter once you press "u". then use "p" to scroll through the older ones.
    08-12-08 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD