Whenever I try to download something, such as a ringtone and stuff, I always get a HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway pop up.

Is there a way to fix this?
    04-10-08 04:06 PM
    Maybe try a battery pull
    04-10-08 04:13 PM
    i've had my curve for about a week now, and I have done battery pulls and everything, i still keep getting that message as well as a few others!

If pulling the battery doesn't work for you, then I would recommend taking it back and exchanging for another one if you can. That is what I'm doing with mine tomorrow.
    04-10-08 04:25 PM
    Haven't experienced that problem before.

Bring it to the store and show them your problem. If they can't fix it, get it replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 04:33 PM
    A battery pull should clear your browser, but if it's bugger'd then you'll need to at least give this a try:

1. Open the BlackBerry Browser, click the trackwheel, and select Options.
    2. Click Cache Operations.
    3. Click Clear Cookie Cache and Clear History.

If that's not working, try deleting your web/browser based service books and resending them.
    Last edited by MrBB; 04-10-08 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Clarity
    04-10-08 04:54 PM
    Yeah, none of that's working. I seriously appreciate the help, though.

Except, how do you do delete the web based service books? That's the only thing I haven't tried.

edit: Oh, I found a way for it to work!

I changed my browser settings, so the browser is just plain "Internet Browser", and not tzones. And it's working. Awesome.
    Last edited by devyn; 04-10-08 at 08:09 PM.
    04-10-08 08:07 PM
    good glad you figured it out
    04-10-08 08:15 PM
    Thank you so much for posting your solution to this problem. I was trying to download audibleair & getting that message. I talked w/t-mobile, audible and blackberry & nothing fixed this problem.

Changing my browser setting to 'internet browser' from t-zones fixed the problem!
    05-24-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD