i was dinking around on my phone for ringtones and i went into my audio and put a couple on my ringtones but how do i get them out of there now that i don't want them? or am i stuck with them? also for downloading off this site i can do it on my puter but then how do i get them on my phone? i went on the site on the net on my phone but it wont bring up anything but the home page of this site? so many questions sorry ...
    09-18-08 10:40 AM
    you cant delete the standard ringtones

and i get all my third party tones from Free Ringtones, Logos, Mobile Videos - FunForMobile
    09-18-08 10:43 AM
    ya i know i can't delete the ringtones that came with the phone but i have songs on my media card and i took it from there so now how do i get rid of them from my ringtones i would like to delete 2 songs the the original songs that came wit the phone but other ones.
    09-18-08 10:48 AM
    media > music > ringtones > menu > delete
    09-18-08 11:02 AM
    ty so much now that u said that i feel really dumb... if i would have just thought about it lmao o boy...
    ok now that that is figured out how do i down load songs from this site to my phone it wont let me anywhere on my phone internet when i go to this site so i have to do it through my desktop but how?
    09-18-08 11:08 AM
    Is there a reason you can't download mp3 from this site to your computer? Even without Desktop Manager you can just copy the files onto your card via usb. Or take out the card stick it in the computer card reader and copy the files. Then stick the card back.

Give a little bit more details on your technical issues please.
    09-18-08 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD