My old BES email is still showing up on my new BB. When I look at my device service books in the Advanced/Service Book settings, it still shows my work email address as my default for my "Desktop" CMIME and CICAL services. I can't find any options on my device or the DM to change this back to my BIS email address. I've also resent the service books several times.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? I would really appreciate some advice as I've searched extensively to no avail.

Thanks much.

(Note: I have made sure I've set it up with BIS and not BES when I installed DM and synced it. I've done that twice now.)
    05-06-08 09:54 PM
    Finally figured it out doing some further digging. Never found an exact answer but read between some lines at RIM's support site and made some assumptions, put 2 and 2 together, and - voila - no more old BES mail folders. Also figured out how to get rid of the work e-mail address from the default (Desktop) service book. It all kind of makes sense now...scary.

Anyway, if anyone is having problems with something related to "Desktop" service books or getting rid of pesky folders, let me know...I may be able to help.

Or maybe not...
    05-07-08 02:26 AM
    Good Job on finding the answer!!!
    05-07-08 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD