Hi! I recently deleted some things on my BB to save memory and I must have gotten rid of something I shouldn't have. The only themes I have available to use under options/themes are: AT&T and BB Dimension Zen. I did have special 3rd party ones which I'm sure I didn't delete. I have since downloaded a couple more, but they don't show up here with those other 2. They just show up under applications. If I did delete something important that I need for additional cool themes, please let me know what it is, where to find it and how to put it back on. Thanks in advance for anyone's help!
    10-18-09 04:31 PM
    if they were free just re-download them for free. If you paid for them you should have an email with the details about where to get them from again.
    10-18-09 04:52 PM
    This happened to me last month. I ran
    maxmem and it deleted all of my themes except one and was acting like yours. I backed up up my phone and installed the new os that just happened to come out and everything was back to normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 08:18 PM
    If you delete the preloaded themes, and then u try to dl one, it won't work. U need those preloaded themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD