I have a lot of music on my playlist at projectplaylist.com. It says it can't play music without a flash player and my JavaScript is turned off. I go to download a flash player and it says that is is unable to locate a web player that matches the platform and browser on my phone.

1) what kind of format do I need to support my BB curve 8830?
    2) If i have javaScript, where do i turn it on?

Thanks for your answers and helping me out
    07-21-08 01:07 AM
    You have posted 3 times this same question. Please dont repeat posts.
    07-21-08 01:10 AM
    are you some sort of administrator or work for Crackberry? if not, I didnt appreciate that. I am new to all this and I wasn't quite sure if I needed to write a new thread for each forum that I wanted. Instead of saying Dont do that,and thats all you say, be helpful and explain why. That would be more beneficial. I just want an answer
    07-21-08 01:18 AM
    Common sense to the majority of people is to post in one forum, not 3. Garz isn't a mod or admin, just a helpful veteran. Oh and here's why you shouldn't make 3 topics: because it's really annoying and redundant to users looking at the newest posts, having to see 3 asking the same thing. /rant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 01:37 AM
    You may need to refresh yourself and reads forum rules. read under cross/double posting.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    07-21-08 01:44 AM
    By the way, the question was answered in this thread before this was triple posted.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/hel...-player-53738/
    07-21-08 01:59 AM
    Cross posting reduces the effectiveness of the search function among other things. You will find this is a standard forum rule/etiquette.

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    07-21-08 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD