I have been synching with my work outlook (2003) for quite awhile and have not had this problem until my BB Curve 3310 software was upgraded a couple weeks ago. I synch only my calendar and I do it by plugging in to the USB on my computer at work. Now each time I synch, it wants to add way too many appointments....I let it do it the first time but ended up with many duplicates on my BB. The appointments were both recurring and all day appointments. I tried upgrading my desktop software from 4.2 to 4.7 but the problem is still there. I have read on other posts to clear the BB calendar and then synch but that won't work since I also need to enter appointments directly onto my phone rather than put them on the work calendar. At this point my calendar on the BB is clean so when I do synch...which needs to happen quickly, I need it not to duplicate. Oh, and the settings I use have not changed over the course of many months either...I have my Outlook win so that it updates appointments but not wipe out the BB appts. Generally this has worked with some little issues but I deal with that. Any suggestions??
    01-01-09 10:41 PM
    This happened to me this morning. I sync my Outlook calendar with a google calendar that syncs with my BB. The other calendars are fine but my BB has duplicated every event on it's calendar.
    01-02-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD