New to the site and appreciate the help. I have BB8330 with VZW version 4.3.0.127 and have 41084880 bytes available of 83623936 total.

My issue is that when I try and download a 12mb movie file online i get error 413 item to big?!?!? I came from a RZR and was able to download the same file with only 13mb of internal memory available. I do not have any 3rd party apps on my BB at this time. Also I have a 1gb MicroSD card installed and I know it is working as my pictures and videos are stored on it. I have Media Card Support on as well as the Mass Storage Mode Support and Auto Enable turned to Yes.

I am able to download a 5mb file and I get the option to save the file and then change the folder to my flix on the SD card. If I try anything over 5mb I get the 413 message without even getting the option to save to the SD card.

How can I get it to default to the SD card? I have set the options to 15mb in the Media menu but to no avail.

Will 4.5 help with this? If I can't do this then I will need to try another phone.

Any suggestions? Thanks and I will keep searching.
    10-09-08 08:00 PM
    Bump.

From what I have read it may be that VZW is restriciting the file size that I can download. Am I correct in thinking that? The have me on a corporate plan when I shouldn't be so I am going to contact them to change it and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks.
    10-10-08 05:18 PM
    B15nut I'm pretty sure there is a file size limit set on the BB browser. Have a look at this thread which discusses the same error that you are getting

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/htt...n-i-fix-53342/
    10-10-08 05:24 PM
    Yeah I have found that if you use. Opera mini there is not a limit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 05:34 PM
    Thanks. I will try with Opera Mini and see what happens. VZW had me on the corporate plan when I shouldn't be so I had them change that today and havent tried again today but will in a few minutes.
    10-10-08 09:38 PM
    Thanks. I will try with Opera Mini and see what happens. VZW had me on the corporate plan when I shouldn't be so I had them change that today and havent tried again today but will in a few minutes.
    Oh funny they did the same thing to me. Seriously that is bull they probably do it on purpose to nail you for $15 until you notice it when they know I (teenager) clearly am not connected to an enterprise server...ugh
    10-10-08 11:17 PM
    Oh funny they did the same thing to me. Seriously that is bull they probably do it on purpose to nail you for $15 until you notice it when they know I (teenager) clearly am not connected to an enterprise server...ugh
    I was thinking the same thing. I even told the guy don't need corporate as he was doing the upgrade lol.

Even after the swap to personal it would not let me download the file so I went to Opera Mini and first try downloaded the 12mb file WOOHOOO!!! Now I need to figure out how to do everything in Opera lol

Thanks for the help!!
    10-10-08 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD