Everytime I connect my phone to Desktop Manager, and try to click on Media Manager, it greys the screen out for a few seconds and then goes back to normal...basically doing nothing....anyone know why this is happening?
    03-12-08 01:45 PM
    For lack of a better phrase, it's processing the connection. does it work for you after that?
    03-12-08 01:47 PM
    No, every other option works except for that...makes no sense
    03-12-08 01:48 PM
    My problem is similar but with the 8820 - when I click on Media Manager, it processes my request resulting in a horizontally divided screen that tells me my device is not connected, then presents an error message and hangs up the program! Totally unable to get it to recognize my device....all other functions of Desktop Manager work perfectlyD!
    03-12-08 02:24 PM
    My problem is similar but with the 8820 - when I click on Media Manager, it processes my request resulting in a horizontally divided screen that tells me my device is not connected, then presents an error message and hangs up the program! Totally unable to get it to recognize my device....all other functions of Desktop Manager work perfectlyD!
    Are you using a media card? If you are you can just skip using media manager. Enable mass storage mode and use windows explorer.
    03-12-08 02:35 PM
    thanks very much sunkast - hadn't thought of that! Great workaround! Too bad the software designed for this purpose is so buggy (grin).
    03-12-08 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD