i eliminated one of my email accounts off my blackberry and now my calendar appointments dont show on the desktop. my appts are still available when i go into calendar but how do i get my appts to show on the desktop again? thanx.
    04-25-09 07:16 AM
    That same thing happened to me when I installed the new version of Facebook. So any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 08:49 AM
    I am assuming that you two are talking about the homescreen with a Today theme?

Go to Options>Advanced>Default Services, and make sure that you select the email address normally associated with your calendar.
    04-25-09 08:51 AM
    i did that but its still not showing up on today theme. let me explain further: when i first set up my bb im guessing that all my calendar entries were saved to the first email acct. i then added a 2nd email acct and when i deleted the first acct thats when my calendar entries on my today theme disappeared but the appts are still there when i go into calendar. so it seems that i now must save my calendar entries to the new email acct. is this correct? if so, must i re enter my calendar appts? suggestions?
    thanx
    04-25-09 11:22 AM
    Yes, everything will have to be transferred to the new email acct to make this work.

Try this, do a sync from your BB to the PC with Desktop Manager. Then switch your default calendar on the device to the new one you want to use, and do a one-way sync from the PC. This may (not entirely sure if it will work) put all appts into the calendar you actually want to use.

Let me know how it goes.
    04-25-09 11:39 AM
    Don't forget to wipe the CICAL as well by going to Options>Advanced Options>Service Books. Then delete the CICAL folder for Facebook.
    04-25-09 12:09 PM
    thats what i figured. ok ill let you know how it goes but im at work for the weekend and ill try it when i get home monday. thanks for your time.
    04-25-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD