Ok so two nights ago my 8300 curve gave me a SIM card error after i dropped it on my desk, which was nothing new so i proceeded as normal to remove the SIM card and replace it. Instead of resolving the error as it usually does, the phone began hard reseting and restarting several times for about a half hour, then when it finally turned on for good, it would search for the network for about ten minutes to no avail and then come up as no service. I called at&t and we did multiple hard resets and memory wiped the blackberry back to factory defaults, still doing the same thing. Anyone have any ideas/advice/answers for me as to why it is doing this/what i can do to fix it? I'd like to work something out before i shell out the bucks for a new phone

-sf
    04-03-08 05:45 PM
    You broke your BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 05:58 PM
    Sim is scrambled. Get a new card.
    04-03-08 06:58 PM
    SIM works fine in girlfriend's blackberry/her SIM card in my phone gives the same error (same network/account)
    04-03-08 10:48 PM
    SIM works fine in girlfriend's blackberry/her SIM card in my phone gives the same error (same network/account)
    Thats because she's a girl, and we all know that girls are far superior to us lowly men
    04-04-08 12:59 PM
    Thats because she's a girl, and we all know that girls are far superior to us lowly men
    That reminds me of this unusual website for a book I came across the other day.

American Women Are Crazy
    04-04-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD