i have been searching all morning for an answer to this. tried everything but no luck so far. when i go to my browser it takes me to e-mail (yahoo or google). i cant get to search box. it happened all at once,no changes were made to cause it. i can use (go to) and get a web sight but cant search.
    08-17-08 09:07 AM
    i have been searching all morning for an answer to this. tried everything but no luck so far. when i go to my browser it takes me to e-mail (yahoo or google). i cant get to search box. it happened all at once,no changes were made to cause it. i can use (go to) and get a web sight but cant search.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-18-08 06:11 PM
    Well i guess ill call costumer services and see if they can help. Thanks for nothing!

08-18-08 06:15 PM
    So you are saying that you can type any address you want in the "go to" field and go there but it won't let you type in the search box?????? Or what???? You may have to be a little more specific to get some help here........

Last edited by GrandMasterB; 08-18-08 at 08:01 PM.
    08-18-08 06:28 PM
    So you can't type in the search box or can't hit enter after you typed or what?

Have you already tried a battery pull? and you are not stuck on the email setting page or anything like that right?

08-18-08 06:32 PM
    Well i guess ill call costumer services and see if they can help. Thanks for nothing!

WOW

despite all that, try resending your dervice books...
    08-18-08 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD