No matter what I do, I consistently get "907 = COD file Errors" when trying to install OTA (any file). Desktop install, when possible, works all the time.

Running VZW .138 on Curve 8330

Any clues??
    09-05-09 07:28 PM
    No matter what I do, I consistently get "907 = COD file Errors" when trying to install OTA (any file). Desktop install, when possible, works all the time.

Running VZW .138 on Curve 8330

Any clues??
    What is it you are trying to install OTA, and what process are you using to install?
    09-05-09 07:45 PM
    Are you on BIS or BES?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 08:16 PM
    Are you on BIS or BES?

BIS and I tried many themes, apps, etc

09-05-09 10:39 PM
    BIS and I tried many themes, apps, etc

Are you having issues downloading OTA from sites or are you sending the file to yourself then downloading through a hyperlink? Or both?
    09-05-09 10:46 PM
    Is your browser set to BlackBerry emulation mode?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-05-09 10:54 PM
    I can start the download from the URL, and I also send jad files to myself via a different email address. The problem comes during the actual download phase - starts to download - I can set permissions to ALLOW and it tries to download and that's when I get "installation failed - COD 907 Error"
    09-06-09 06:55 AM
    It's either a corrupt/miscoded jad, an application not intended for your device/OS version, or your not in BlackBerry emulation mode on your browser.

Livelink - Redirection
    09-06-09 07:33 AM
    jad files are just pointers to other files (cods). You can't simply have a jad file and load an app with it.
    09-06-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD