So I just switched to a BB and I am finding this BB Curve to be quite complex. Coming from a TREO this thing is an animal and I USE A ibook G4 which is a not as easy or friendly as the PC software was written for the phone.

Anyways I wanted to know if you can download applications like a subway map of NYC or how about an Airline schedule from any of the airline websites. Try continental.com It looks like to me it is all made for the iphone, windows, (I USE A MAC), or palm.

Thanks for your help in this matter, just really would like to have a great version of the NYC Subway on my phone.
    08-28-08 09:16 AM
    The last time I was in NYC, I got kinda lost on the subway and the only person that would help me was this 6' tall transvestite!
    08-28-08 09:31 AM
    The last time I was in NYC, I got kinda lost on the subway and the only person that would help me was this 6' tall transvestite!
    Street people are the best people to get 411 from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 09:36 AM
    Trying adding hopstop to your BB. It will get you directions for the NYC subway/buses
    08-28-08 09:42 AM
    When I had my 8830 and went back home to NYC I downloaded the PDF map and read it on my berry.

MTA NYC Transit - Subway Service Information
    08-28-08 09:46 AM
    08-28-08 10:39 AM
    THERE'S NOW AN APP FOR THAT on blackberry app world. Just goto app world and search "NYC Subway Map" to find it. Works great. Zooms and scrolls easily. It downloads the image assets to your external memory card on first download to save your phone's memory from being hogged. And it works offline too!

It's not free because it's been licensed from the MTA which is an expensive process. The bus maps for each borough are also available as separate apps.
    10-27-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD