I have had my phone for a month and a half. Everything worked great until about 3 weeks ago. The camera no longer works. I get a message that says it was unable to open and to close other applications and try again.

There are no applications open. I took it to a AT&T in the mall and they tried a soft reset and a hard reset. Neither worked . The my son took the sims and media cards out and put them back in turned the phone back on and it was working. He took about 10 pics. The next morning I tried the camera again and it would not work again.

I purchased this NIB unlocked off of Ebay, so they of course could not offer me anything as far as warrenty goes.

HAs anyone else had this problem? It has the standard warranty since it is new. Do i call Blackberry?
    08-09-08 09:59 PM
    maybe its a problem with the seating/ contact of your sd card. if your son took it out and put it back in and it worked, then later it didnt, then maybe its not seated properly. thats just a guess though. i really dont know what im talking about. haha. good luck.
    08-09-08 10:05 PM
    Thanks. I am going to have him try again. He tried yesterday and could not get it. It is just frustraing.
    08-09-08 10:44 PM
    Sometimes contacts can be corroded/dirty. Try cleaning the SD card contacts (gold) with a SOFT pencil eraser. Also make sure the card firmly seats. My first Curve had a broken SIM door so that it didn't lock the SIM in place. Good luck.
    08-09-08 11:08 PM
    Thanks for your help. I removed both the sim card and the media card wiped them with a soft glasses clth and put the sim card in and tha camera worked . I then put my media card back in and it worked still. Hopefully it will ocntinue to work ok.
    08-09-08 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD