Hey, does anyone know how to get my BB to keep more than 20 calls in the call log??? My BB keeps all my messages from the day i got my phone, but only keeps 20 calls in the call log..

Thanks Crackberriers, I know you'll pull through for me (Again)

-Tbrenn
    04-01-09 03:03 AM
    Jus' saying, if you keep a lot of SMS and Call Logs on your BB you might get into some low memory issues.

It's a good thing you have an 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 03:08 AM
    i'm not too worried about mem issues. i unsintalled all the apps and ad-ons that i dont use, and i delete sms/emails when they're not needed. I also store all my ringtones / wallpapers etc... on my miniSD card...

I wold just rather have all the things in my call log, and delete them when they're not needed, as opposed to them just not being there...
    04-01-09 03:12 AM
    I think the only way is to view it from the messages view folder option, other than that I know of no other way...
    04-01-09 03:14 AM
    I know how to view the call log, im just wondering if there is a way to change how many calls it will keep. I don't really want all my calls showing up in the messages folder... I just want the actual Call log (phone) screen to keep more than 20
    04-01-09 03:20 AM
    I know how to view the call log, im just wondering if there is a way to change how many calls it will keep. I don't really want all my calls showing up in the messages folder... I just want the actual Call log (phone) screen to keep more than 20
    Do not think its possible within the actual call log (phone) only way I am aware of is the way you dont want it, dont blame ya either......
    04-01-09 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD