Am curious if possible...
    When I set up a calendar appt/task... whatevr.... I set up a reminder ...
    Ok so here is the situation... I set up a reminder to basically remind me that I have something in say 2weeks...and I want a remindered to start the project/task 1 week from now.... So a week passes, and the reminder pops up...great! But my only options are to dismiss, ingnore for 5 mins, and maybe sunthin else? ..... Was wondering if I can ignore for longer than 5mins... Say 2 days... That way if I'm slammed with a project right then, I'll be reminded in 2days, to start this next 1... Or do I actually have to go back into calendar and change the reminder time physically... Cause that would be ridiculous!! Take forever if I needed to basically change all reminders for all future entries, just cause I had a "fire I had to put out" and got behind....

Please help, any solution/ideas as to the above senario would be great!! Even if a new program, or a new way of organizin info... Still trying to figure out how to make this curve as productive as my palm!! Ha! Love it mucho better, but not a gud on it yet

Thanks again for any help
    Ycross

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 02:25 PM
    You could set up multiple reminders. I use Pocket Informant and you can only "snooze" the remider for 999 days.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 09-25-08 at 02:32 PM.
    09-25-08 02:29 PM
    thanks! i'll check it out, sorry for the late relpy>>> been a little busy with the market lately! Ha! Almost forgot I had posted this...
    10-13-08 10:22 AM
    It's kind of clunky but when your first reminder pops up you can open the event and then set your next reminder.
    10-13-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD