hey so my black berry wont turn off. when i go to turn it off it gives me a message that it will be turning on on the 6th. which i have disabled. then when i press the button to turn it back on it turns it back on all fast like it was just in standby mode. help please.
    02-04-09 04:38 PM
    Pull the battery out, that will turn it off.

It will also reset your BB.
    02-04-09 04:40 PM
    Dbl check to make sure auto on/off is disabled and do a battery reset. See if this helps
    02-04-09 04:40 PM
    i pulled the battery out and let it sit for a couple of minutes then put it back in waited for it to load and i still get the message that it will turn on feb 6 at 6:45 am. and it still wont shut off it pretends to shut off but i think it goes into standby mode.
    02-04-09 05:10 PM
    Dbl check to make sure auto on/off is disabled and do a battery reset. See if this helps
    ive made sure that it is off and i have check the calendar and tasks to see if there was anything in there that might be doing it.
    02-04-09 05:10 PM
    Cal and tasks should not have anything to do with it. did you do the battery reset? did it help?
    02-04-09 05:12 PM
    If you have an alarm or a notification set, it will turn back for that. Don't worry, it's normal and working fine.
    02-04-09 05:12 PM
    oh ok i do have an alarm set. but would that be why it doesn't turn off completely?
    02-04-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD