Hi all,

I recently bought a new BlackBerry 8330 and everything is working fine, except whenever I played a video file (music video or just a short video) from "youtube", it's not playing in full screen. When I changed to "full screen" it still has the same size (screen is sorta small comparing to the BlackBerry's sample video), but without the menu/screen/control (play, stop and volume) and when I changed it back to regular screen, it's the same with the player's menu.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced, so please help me.
    01-27-09 12:26 PM
    Sorry but there is nothing you can do about it. That's just the way youtube is set up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 12:33 PM
    So you're saying it's "youtube" and not my BlackBerry right. I was a bit worried that maybe there's a setting in the BlackBerry that I'd missed via the "option" settings and or maybe I didn't have it setup correctly that's all.

Again, thanks for your help and reply.
    01-27-09 12:40 PM
    That's is correct. I am saying its youtube and not your phone. I thought the same thing when I first got my BB. Actually I read it here and now passing my knowlege on. Lol. Have a great day

01-27-09 12:54 PM
    You might want to search the forums on other websites similar to youtube that might play videos in full screen.

01-27-09 04:07 PM
    Anybody know any mobile video sites that plays full screen vids

01-27-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD