ok so my mom (who isnt very computer/tech savy) got a bb curve saturday and today it starting with the wierd alarm style beep its doing it about every 10 minutes it does it 3 times in a row and we cant figure out why its doing it can anyone help its driving us nuts lol
    05-05-08 10:24 PM
    Has she charged it yet, could be the low batt warning, or the calender, need more info
    05-05-08 10:39 PM
    it does it while its on the charger (i already thought about that so i put it on the charger and it still beeps) also the red light flashes after it is done beeping. havent put anything in the calendar yet
    05-05-08 11:18 PM
    Did you check the messages folder?
    05-05-08 11:22 PM
    the message folder is empty but i think it might be when she is getting a new email is there a way to turn that off cuz its really annoying. (im happy i get to learn on hers so when i get mine i know what im doing) thanks for all the help in advance.
    05-06-08 12:11 AM
    Does she have email set up? It should be plainly obvious if the alert is for an email... Really you should try and determine what even is happening when it happens.
    05-06-08 12:24 AM
    its like a door bell kinda ding that does it about 3 times in a row and stops before i can get to it to see what it is that is causing it to do it. (as im a mildly disabled had foot surgery a few weeks ago and i move very slow)
    05-06-08 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD