yes you are making sense to me. If I wipe the phone will I still have my address book, saved e mail and messages, or pictures? I do have pictures, text messages emails and such I would hate to loose. Not to mention my address book being whiped out.... hmmm maybe that would be one way to get my MIL out of my life. I do have desktop manager on my PC. Not sure how 95% of it works, but I have it
    07-29-09 11:26 PM
    When I activated my Blackberry did the sales clerk forget to tell me about the "How to" course? Or is my phone just smarter then me?
    07-29-09 11:32 PM
    and what the heck is mass storage mode??
    07-29-09 11:37 PM
    Ok, if you're gonna wipe, use Desktop Manager to do a backup first. That'll save all the settings in the phone but not the 3rd party apps you have downloaded. That is a separate step and is outlined here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/

I'd have to agree it's looking like wipe time and I'm even slightly concerned that it may still persist due to a hardware issue, in other words a new phone. But there's certainly a solid chance a reload will get you back in the game. You're also inside the year warranty per your earlier posted info so you could get a refurbished phone by dealing with your carrier.
    07-30-09 01:38 AM
    I have one issue cleared up. I had to download Blackberry Media Sync to my PC to transfer songs to my Blackberry and store tunes to media card. Was the total opposite of what I was doing. Still not clear on the 0 bytes of of file free space. Phone is working OK with it like that. I will work on that issue when I need to download another app or if the Blackberry isn't working right. Thank you all for your time tonight!
    Red
    07-30-09 03:10 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD