I had lost my installation CD, so I had to download the BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.2.2.312 (Multilanguage) after I had download this software I installed to my computer and pluggedt my BB into my usb connection and nothhing happened. I went to my computer to see if my moble device will show but all that happens is when I plug my BB in it shows a Removable Disk(G). I then clicked that to see what happens and it tell me to put in a disk. I am hoping to figure this out but I don't have much a clue on even where ot start. Please HELP!
    05-14-08 07:46 PM
    I had lost my installation CD, so I had to download the BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.2.2.312 (Multilanguage) after I had download this software I installed to my computer and pluggedt my BB into my usb connection and nothhing happened. I went to my computer to see if my moble device will show but all that happens is when I plug my BB in it shows a Removable Disk(G). I then clicked that to see what happens and it tell me to put in a disk. I am hoping to figure this out but I don't have much a clue on even where ot start. Please HELP!
    The one thing you did not mention was opening Desktop Manager. You have to do that.

If you haven't installed it you can get it here
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-14-08 at 07:51 PM.
    05-14-08 07:48 PM
    OK, Thank you for the help
    05-14-08 08:17 PM
    I’ve done this on two (one Vista, 2nd XP) PC’s and both times the PC’s would not recognize my BB…The second time I followed blackngray’s advice and was up in no time.

Check post 11

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/des...m-vista-34454/
    Last edited by noroll; 05-14-08 at 08:33 PM.
    05-14-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD