alright so i recently sent my old BB back in, i have 8320 curve. My old one kept on crashing. This new one i got is just fine. but one thing that bugs me is that, in BB messenger, people are always active. It doesnt change. Ive tried a battery pull.. : ( any suggestions?
    09-12-08 05:50 PM
    so you dont want people to be active? i mean you could just always go unavailable. Im not really sure i understand what you are saying though
    09-12-08 05:52 PM
    If your are saying people in you bbm contact list are always active. You can not change that. Those folks have to put themselves unavailable. You can only make yourself unavailable. Did that anwser your question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 05:53 PM
    That's great all my contact are inactive, where's the love? be happy message all of them together
    09-12-08 05:54 PM
    Im pretty sure there is just available and unavailable.. and it doesnt have the option to "sigh out" so there they are.. I dont understand why it bothers you so much.

*shrugs*
    nah the problem is ive been at school the whole day. I had alot of free time to pull to pull out my bb. My contacts are always ACTIVE (they are in my skool and in class) this hasnt even changed for 1 second..my bro is next to me and his bb is on the table. He is active. the contact status is not changing...any help plz
    no they usually will have the mini clock / italicize name (idle) if they quit the bb messenger app.. i dont get it...this never happened while i had my old bb
    09-12-08 05:55 PM
    Can I ask why its bothering you so much.. if they cant get back to you asap.. they wont..
    09-12-08 05:56 PM
    Can I ask why its bothering you so much.. if they cant get back to you asap.. they wont..
    id like to know this too. i mean is it not ok for your bbm friends to talk and be active?
    09-12-08 05:58 PM
    If you where sending them messages they way you have been trippin..lol..I can imagine why they haven't responded and it is friday..folks make quick decisions to get into something. I suggest the battery pull theory also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 06:01 PM
    *taps fingers*

Greg, you dont have a clock by your name

:P

I kid.. I kid....
    09-12-08 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD