hey,
    yesterday my bb wouldn't respond to the keypad correctly. took to service place and they said it got wet which it didn't (was in my pocket all day) anyway did battery thing and del,cap.,alt and still acts weird, will randomly press numbers by itself, keypad won't work then will work, wrong letters come up when a different letter is pressed, won't turn on.. etc. Every now and then it will work perfect then goes crazy again! Any ideas?
    03-28-09 04:00 PM
    Are you still under warranty? If so just exchange it.
    03-28-09 04:01 PM
    Yep- sounds like the keboard is going bad
    03-28-09 04:16 PM
    Def sounds like a hardware issue. Have you done every thing you can to make sure its hardware and not a problem with your memory, OS and apps running?
    03-28-09 04:18 PM
    When they say it got wet did they look at the stickers that indicate liquid exposure?

If you are sure it was not wet just exchange it out, if it might have been exposed to moisture put in a bag of a rice for a day to see if it resolves the issue - works many many times. Battery out, place it in the rice and try again in 24 hours...... Good luck
    03-28-09 04:21 PM
    hi, i bought it refurbed from sprint in november, not sure on warranty
    03-28-09 04:21 PM
    Hmm. Yeah I would just try and see if you could get it exchanged. That's if you have a warranty.
    03-28-09 04:33 PM
    There are warranty's on Refurbed phones.
    Last edited by joeymusleh; 03-28-09 at 06:08 PM.
    03-28-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD