Hi guys,

Maybe someone can help me. My BB is out of whack. I've shut it down, turned it back on and nothing helps.
    My BB Messenger deletes every conversation once I am out of that window. My calls that come in or I dial out no longer are logged. The camera is a mess. When I take a picture and I rarely do the darn phone locks up and then to reboot takes forever. I am soooo frustrated considering I was soooo happy with this phone and all it does.

It worked well for the first 5 weeks and now it's a mess. I don't know if it is a system thing or what. I have it thru AT&T and since it is over 30 days old, not sure if anything can be done about it.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Lisa
    02-15-08 07:07 AM
    First step in troubleshooting is to do a hard reset. While your BB is powered on, remove the battery for a few seconds, then put the battery back in.
    02-15-08 07:14 AM
    you could have a memory issue. try reading this thread on memory. good luck.
    02-15-08 07:15 AM
    As far as that hard reset is concerned, leave the battery out for at least 30 seconds or longer. Its not a bad idea to do this at least twice a week rather something is wrong or not. I do mine 3 times a week for my 8830 and never had a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-08 07:33 AM
    pulling battery with power on is soft reset, wipe handheld is a hard reset
    02-15-08 08:26 AM
    pulling battery with power on is soft reset, wipe handheld is a hard reset
    Soft reset is ALT CAP DEL; battery pull with power on is hard reset; wiping the whole device is a real hard reset.
    02-15-08 09:43 AM
    this isnt really news

try deleting some apps to many installed will cause this
    02-15-08 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD