I don't know what happened but when I pulled my BB out of my pocket today it was on the hourglass...after a couple of seconds the screen shuts off the red light comes on...then again after a couple of second the red light goes away and the hourglass comes back with white screen. Over and over. When I plugged it into my PC to see if I could restore it the thing shuts on and off so fast that my PC constantly beeps from it connecting and disconnecting.

I pulled the battery many times and also pulled the sim card.
    10-05-08 03:24 PM
    Did a search and i'm going to try the recovery instructions.
    10-05-08 03:35 PM
    i had an 8300 do this one time and i called att and they sent me another phone. im just saying if all else fails you could try calling T-mobile
    10-05-08 04:09 PM
    well I tried the recovery but an error popped up after a while saying unable to reconnect after a multi stage load operation
    10-05-08 05:12 PM
    That means you nuked your berry. Are you seeing a 507 error on your berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 05:18 PM
    Perhaps not, that error message is often an indication of a USB connection issue.

Not all computer USB ports are created equal, some do not supply enough power to maintain a connection.

BlackBerry has produced a USB Troubleshooting guide, this may help.

BlackBerry Search Results

If this does not help, try it on a different computer.
    10-05-08 05:30 PM
    There is no error message. I don't see text or the menu at all. It does the first part of the recovery then at the end it'll give me the error in windows. Once I close out of the recovery process my BB will go back to white screen with hour glass then turns itself off with the a solid LED then back to white screen with hour glass.

I called T-mo and they are sending a replacement after trying to run me through the wipe process with no success.
    10-05-08 10:41 PM
    My sprint curve 3g does the samething,screen flashes like lightning lol.cuts off on its own.
    12-03-11 10:47 AM
    This exact same thing started happening to me today =o( What the ****.
    12-04-11 01:03 PM
    I said the H word not the F word, it bleeped out he*l
    12-04-11 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD