New owner of 8330. For forever, I've had crappy flip phones. Now the problem is that I'm a bit absent-minded and I've always left my phone somewhere I couldn't find it. Sometimes I would...but sometime not. The 8330 is the first phone I've owned that I really can't afford to lose. What do you all do to minimize the likelihood your misplaced phone is gone forever?

Note: I'll have some sort of sticker on the phone/case and an ICE entry in my contacts. I'm just interested in any app(s) that'll help me out.

thanks (from a BB newb)
    02-08-09 09:10 AM
    Mine is superglued to my hand!

In all seriousness...I do pretty much have it with me all the time. I use it for Facebooking and BBM so either carry it or sometimes I'll holster it for just around the house. Being a girl...I also have a convenient purse for stowing it on longer jaunts.

P.S. In no time you'll wonder how you lived without a BB and you will be the same (except the purse part I assume). Losing it just simply won't happen.
    02-08-09 09:25 AM
    I am going to invent a Blackberry leash. There is noting that I am aware of right now, but I know later this year that VZW willbe coming out with a phone finder application. No release dates on this yet though.
    02-08-09 09:27 AM
    Also, check out StuffBak.
    02-08-09 09:51 AM
    If you can live with wearing it, the BluAlert bracelet might be something you're interested in (don't have one myself)...

ThinkGeek :: BluAlert Bluetooth Bracelet

Of note, "Even better, BluAlert acts like a security device! Once paired with your phone, if it should suddenly find itself more than 5 meters away, BlueAlert buzzes. Not only will you never miss a call, you'll never lose your phone."
    02-08-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD