Is it possible to send and recieve pictures, music, etc via bluetooth. I have tried to pair with another blackberry and a razr. Once I find, or am found, the file can never be transferred. I am sure I am doing something wrong. Can someone help me please.

I would appreciate it very much

G.W.
    02-18-08 04:41 PM
    Are you using the send/receive with bluetooth menu option after you select the item?
    02-18-08 04:55 PM
    Do the other devices find your BB?
    02-18-08 05:27 PM
    you need to go to the media that you ae send/receiving and usethe menu there to push or pull Hope that help Clear as mud I know~
    02-18-08 06:54 PM
    ok, I have connected to another device, it ask's both devices for pass codes before the transfer takes place. I dont think I have a bluetooth pass code. Where could I find mine, and or create one?

Another thing, I have never had trouble with other devices sending or receiving via bluetooth, is this password request something RIM does?

And can one send files via bluetooth to people that do not have Blackberries?

Sorry for all the questions, im just really flustered right now lol. It was soo easy to bluetooth on my v3 razr.
    02-18-08 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD