ive been having problems with my blackberry since december. 1st it starts freezing as in endlessy evn wen i do a battery pull it takes forever to goon da home screen and wen it deos its stuck at 68% on the verifying secuiry software. im goin crazy! it freeezes every minute i had to delete most of my apps and most of my bb contacts beacuse i thought itwas space becuse i do not have a memory card. i even tried goin the press alt lglg to delete the contents but it still freezes! HELP plz!!!!!!
    02-14-10 03:30 PM
    I am concerned about the security software failure, have you attempted to upgrade the software and experienced a failure?

If not, that would be a good starting place.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Device Software
    02-14-10 03:33 PM
    no i havent upgraded the software
    02-14-10 03:34 PM
    Hey guys i have a blackberry curve 8310 for AT&T. I have 2 problems. One is the phone doesnt charge with the wall charger. I tried new batteries and new chargers but the same problem is happening. I have to charge it with the usb charger. it is pretty weird but if you can help me with that then plz reply. Also, just recently my trackball isnt pressing as it used to. I have to press it really hard in order for it to work. I tried different trackballs so i know that isnt the problem. PLZZZ PLZZ PLZZ help me!
    02-14-10 04:31 PM
    Just a wild guess about the charging problem, but it could be the the usb port is going bad.

The trackball problem is most likely the dome. Its the little square under the trackball. It is easily replaceable by yourself and they only cost a couple of bucks. You can find a video on youtube that shows how to replace it.

By the way, you should have started your own thread or searched for similar answers in the forums. Not bashing. You will just receive more help if your question isn't buried in someone elses thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD