I'm an proud owner of an ATT Curve 8310. I recently updated to the 4.5os system yesterday and I like it alot. My only problem is now, whenever I transfer an album from media manager to my phone, it works! BUT, when i go to find it in on my phones media player, its nowhere to be found and now my phone says scanning at the bottom of the media screen. How do i fix that?!
    09-02-08 07:43 PM
    First, try a battery pull. Then give it about 5 minutes to load everything after you put battery back in.

If that does not work, then you will probably need to back up your media card on your PC and reformat your card to the new OS on the BB and then transfer all media back on. But try the battery pull first.
    09-02-08 07:48 PM
    First, try a battery pull. Then give it about 5 minutes to load everything after you put battery back in.

If that does not work, then you will probably need to back up your media card on your PC and reformat your card to the new OS on the BB and then transfer all media back on. But try the battery pull first.
    It worked. Thanks a lot my man!
    09-02-08 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD